DEPARTMENT OF Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
Enabling digital acumen with LIVEWIRE approach
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 1998. The Department offers Undergraduate programme in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The Department has a separate Computer Centre with Pentium IV Systems equipped with software applications and suites such as MATLAB, XILINX ISE and Multi - SIM packages. It has a substantial collection of teaching tools, instruments, equipment and computers for conducting experiments in different domains of Electronics and Communication Engineering. We are committed to involve students in conceptual instruction and real-time practicals by encouraging them to do extensive study and research with the support of library, internet and industry. Technical discussions, symposiums, paper submissions, seminars are regularly conducted. The students have also been working on various microcontroller and embedded system based electronics projects under the active guidance of faculty members.
- The department admires technology Development through innovations and its exploitation for the benefit of human kinds.
- The ECE department at VITAM under JNTUK University is running B.Tech and M.Tech Programs in Electronics & Communication Engineering with intake of 120 and 18 respectively. It is equipped with the latest experimental and computational facilities for taking up R & D in various fields.
- Every year more than 80% students are being placed in MNCS like Wipro, TCS, TechMahendra Satyam, Telecom Sector and other Public Sectors.
The Department is proud to have several well equipped Laboratories.
- Digital signal Processing Lab
- Electronics Cmputer Aided Design Lab
- VHDL Labty
- Analog and Digital Communication Lab
- Microwave Lab
- Pulse and Digital Circuits
“To excel in education and research in Electronics & Communication Engineering”
- To educate the students with the state of art technologies to meet the growing challenges of the industry.
- To carry out research through constant interaction with research organizations and industry.
- To equip the students with strong foundations to enable them for continuing education.
Head of the Department:
SURESH ANGADI, M.Tech., (Ph.D.)
E-mail : email@example.com