DEPARTMENT OF Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering was established in the year 1998 with the firm commitment of developing and producing quality Computer Science Engineers with high-technical knowledge and good practical basis, combined with leadership skills and decision making capabilities.
The courses offered are B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering), M. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering). Faculty members from the academia and Industry with vast experience provides in-depth knowledge of both hardware and software skills. The Department has state-of-the-art infrastructure enabling high quality learning to keep up with the growing demands and changing trends of the software industry.
The Department effectively prepares students to pursue leadership, technical, and management positions in a variety of industries. Students have obtained successful top-notch placements at HCL, COGNIZANT, L&T, WIPRO, GENPAC, TCS, INFOSYS, UNI-TECH, MPHASIS.
To train and prepare the students for taking up leading jobs in industry, academia and inculcating start up skills to strengthen the core competence in computer science engineering through analytical learning to uplift innovative research and to produce globally competent graduates with moral values to build a vibrant nation.
1. To nurture talent students for research, innovation and excellence in the field of computer science engineering starting from undergraduate level.
2. To develop qualified computer engineers by imparting training on cutting edge technologies.
3. To produce socially sensitive computer engineers with professionals ethics.
4. To establish partnership with industry for internships and placements.
The program Objectives (POs) describe the professional accomplishments of our graduates about four years after having completed the under graduate and post program in Computer Science and Engineering. We describe the progress of our graduates through Pos.
The Pos of the program is as under:
- To prepare students to excel in Computer Science and Engineering program , to succeed in computing industry profession or successful entrepreneurs through quality education
- To provide students an ability to analyze and solve computer science and engineering problems through application of fundamental knowledge of math’s, science and engineering.
- To train students with good Computer Science and Engineering breadth, so as to comprehend, analyze, design and create innovative computing products and solutions for real life problems.
- To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, communication skills, teamwork skills, lifelong learning, multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate computer engineering issues with social awareness.
To equip students with excellent academic environment for a successful carrier as engineers, scientist, technocrats, administrators and entrepreneurs.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES:
PSO 1: Ability to apply the knowledge of computer system and design principles in building the software and hardware components.
PSO 2: The ability to employ modern computer languages, environments, and platforms in creating innovative career paths to be an entrepreneur, and a zest for higher studies.
HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT
M. Srinivasa Rao, M.Tech., (Ph.D.)
Mobile: +91 9676754069
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org