Admissions into various programs (B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA) offered by VITAM are done through
Counseling for convener seats
B- category procedure
For more information about EAMCET, Please logon to the Website of Convener, EAMCET:
Number of seats allotted to different Test Qualified candidates separately by AIEEE/CET (State conducted test/University tests)/ Association conducted test.
70% of the admissions to the Institution are effected through Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test(EAMCET) being conducted every year by the Government through a centralized admission procedure coordinated by the Convenor, EAMCET.
30% admissions under NRI/Management Quota are undertaken normally after the announcement of +2 and EAMCET results and upto date fixed by the Chairman, State Council for Higher Education. The criteria for admission is as per Andhra Pradesh State Higher Education Councils guidelines.
Calendar for admission against management/vacant seats:
- Last date for request for applications.
- Last date for submission of application.
- Dates for announcing final results.
- Release of admission list (main list and waiting list should be announced on the same day)
- Date for acceptance by the candidate (time given should in no case be less than 15 days)
- Last date for closing of admission. Starting of the Academic session.
- The waiting list should be activated only on the expiry of date of main list. The policy of refund of the fee, in case of withdrawal, should be clearly notified.
- After the announcement of the results of qualifying exam (i.e., +2 level), EAMCET and upto a date announced as cutoff date by Chairman, APSCHE.
Criteria and Weightages For Admission
As per the procedures laid out by the Convenor, EAMCET & Chairman, Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education.